Thursday, June 18, 2009

First Friday Art Walk on Etsy


There's a new event on Etsy I wanted to let everyone know about. Starting with July, Etsy will have an Art Walk sale the first friday of every month. Participating shops will have specials that day. What a great way to spread the word and encourage people to purchase handmade items for their pleasure and/or every day use.


Unfortunately, I'm going to be out of town for the first Art Walk, but will be participating as best I can. I'll set up my shop with a First Friday section and any item listed in that section I'll have on sale. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions either with a comment attached to this post or through my etsy shop. To contact me through etsy, please click on the title to this blog.


Thank you!!

Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment