Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Product Line - Scarf Slide Pendants!

Just started making a new product line, scarf slide pendants. They are interchangeable and can be used with my scarf slides or worn on a chain as a pendant. These are very versatile pieces to add to your jewelry/accessory collection. I only have one made up right now but will be adding more to the line very quickly. Here's a picture of the first pendant on my copper scarf slide. I would some feedback for this new line. Just click on the picture above for pricing and ordering information. Enjoy!! Kerri

1 comment:

  1. Asking questions are actually pleasant thing if you are not understanding something totally,
    except this paragraph offers nice understanding even.
    Also visit my blog post : Smartgirl Gutschein Dezember2013

    ReplyDelete