Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Autumn Goddesses





There's a chill in the morning air and cool evenings have come our way. Looks like fall will hit us early this year. I'm all for it because fall is my favorite season. I love the fall colors in the leaves and nice fresh feeling air. Here are a couple of necklaces that remind me of Thanksgiving dinner with fun loving relatives. You can almost smell the pumpkin pie baking in the oven!! The pendants in these necklaces are 100% handcrafted. The poly face was crafted by a local artisan and good friend of mine, Kristie Lou Brigham of Sculpted Windows Jewelry. The beadweaving was done by me. All in all about 5 hours worth of work went into making each of these special necklaces that bring back happy childhood memories.




For more information on the necklaces or to view other designs, please CLICK HERE to go to my Etsy shop.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment